kc vs rigid.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lightforce has the 9" 50W HIDs which are beasts. You can get a KC, Ford Racing or NFab light bar and fit 4 of those bad boys on the front. 2 spots and 2 driving beams.

I have four of the 8" KC HIDs (driving beams) on my KC bar but they're only 35W HIDs. Just two of them on overpower my stock HID headlights. When I turn all four of them on, they're insane. I can't even imagine what the 50W would look like.

Assuming you have the KC Rally 800's they are normally offered in 50w.

None the less take a look at the KC 70w HID PODs, this is the cream of the crop in off-road lighting!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427041159.872533.jpg

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the 8" ProSport HIDs that only come in 35W. I just couldn't justify the price jump to the Rally 800s from $300 a pair to $800 a pair (street price)! Even so, the MSRP for the ProSport 35W is $450/pair and the Rally 800s 50W is $1220/pair - that's almost 3x the price. I needed 2 pairs and just couldn't justify spending that much $$ for lights.

I'm really happy with my ProSport 35W though. I got all four in a driving beam pattern and aimed the outside lights just slightly out and they give me ample coverage for twisting mountain roads.