KC pods vs light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there guys...

though I have several lights on my raptor, i found out this weekend at rise of the phoenix that I want/need more distance. i have plenty of lumens, just not enough way out there ahead of me.

I am tossing around the idea of getting two KC carbon 70watt HID pods on the hood mounts or buying a 50" rigid spot bar. (i have a 50" flood and would change it out for raptor events and hunting use)

I'm looking for any feedback on the KC product and the 50" spot bar.

thanks in advance.

Marc

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
We run the pods on our Trophy Trucks. Good lights. Might want to check out KCs new gravity lights too. They're in a 6" housing vs 8"

OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys..just ordered the carbon pods with the pencil spot beam.

Jason, I saw you're lights light up the far hill side like it was a sunny afternoon, didn't know what lights they were though.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Kanakry - Any pics of the truck w/ 5 pods and/or their output?

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Also, has anyone seen any output from the 8.7" Light Cannon in person? I know the KC Pods are 70w HID, but damn I'd like to check out a 90w LED Cannon.