Kc lite covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since I got pulled over and ticketed last night for not having solid covers on my 8" kc lites (round), I'm a bit paranoid about getting another ticket. I went to two local offroad shops here in town today and they even pulled up KC's website and said they only have soft covers. Does anybody have hard covers? I thought I seen lots of pics of raptors with those yellow happy face covers? are those not hard ones? I need 4 of them. What have you got or point me in the direction. They have to cover 100% of the light, I have the original kc hard covers but they are not solid, so not looking for those.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since I got pulled over and ticketed last night for not having solid covers on my 8" kc lites (round), I'm a bit paranoid about getting another ticket. I went to two local offroad shops here in town today and they even pulled up KC's website and said they only have soft covers. Does anybody have hard covers? I thought I seen lots of pics of raptors with those yellow happy face covers? are those not hard ones? I need 4 of them. What have you got or point me in the direction. They have to cover 100% of the light, I have the original kc hard covers but they are not solid, so not looking for those.

KC only offers soft covers for the 8" lights. They are pretty nice, though, and a lot easier to store when you do go off road. Let me know if you want four of them and I'll get you a price.

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KC only offers soft covers for the 8" lights. They are pretty nice, though, and a lot easier to store when you do go off road. Let me know if you want four of them and I'll get you a price.
Send me a price for 4 of them shipped to Washington state border please

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
98230 Blaine, washington

I know where you sleep...
bcb305e8556f2c109662fd4849f3e122.jpg