KC HiLiTES Pro6 Pre-Order List!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... today I received my Pro6. Disappointment abounds! Hope KC designs better than they ship because this thing arrived in a plan cardboard box with a single layer of cheap bubble wrap and one of the light BROKEN OFF! KC... i expected better. Safe to say this thing is getting returned first thing tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_6201.jpg
    IMG_6201.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_6202.jpg
    IMG_6202.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_6203.jpg
    IMG_6203.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some other pics for this thinking about this thing.

Interesting solution to the center light support for sure. Kinda would have thought the wires would have been cased all the way into the light/sealed with some sort of silicon or something. So many connection points on this thing... not sure how they would hold together over time. Who knows....

Attachments

• IMG_6204.jpg
    IMG_6204.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_6205.jpg
    IMG_6205.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_6206.jpg
    IMG_6206.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6207.jpg
    IMG_6207.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6208.jpg
    IMG_6208.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 99

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Here's some other pics for this thinking about this thing.

Interesting solution to the center light support for sure. Kinda would have thought the wires would have been cased all the way into the light/sealed with some sort of silicon or something. So many connection points on this thing... not sure how they would hold together over time. Who knows....

Vision X packaging is just as weak.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vision X packaging is just as weak.

How my XPR came packaged.
eb24cbf7daacce81e25e943049db5476.jpg

24e55a7428fc381f7585390f58093b27.jpg

I didn't think it was that bad. I thought it was adequate. These lights are supposed to take some abuse. Off road is one of the "abusers." Most high end companies advertise a "torture test" for their LED lights. I am surprised by the photos you posted.

I honestly expected this product to blow my socks off. I didn't get that impression by the photos you posted. Bummer. Any who, before you send back, please do your best to get us some good night shots. Like 5-10 photos. Maybe the light performance makes up for the plastic design.

Thanks for the honest feed back. I am sure they will improve the design.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
How my XPR came packaged.
eb24cbf7daacce81e25e943049db5476.jpg

24e55a7428fc381f7585390f58093b27.jpg

I didn't think it was that bad. I thought it was adequate. These lights are supposed to take some abuse. Off road is one of the "abusers." Most high end companies advertise a "torture test" for their LED lights. I am surprised by the photos you posted.

I honestly expected this product to blow my socks off. I didn't get that impression by the photos you posted. Bummer. Any who, before you send back, please do your best to get us some good night shots. Like 5-10 photos. Maybe the light performance makes up for the plastic design.

Thanks for the honest feed back. I am sure they will improve the design.

Several of us on here received busted VisionX HID's in the box. Maybe they've gotten better.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Several of us on here received busted VisionX HID's in the box. Maybe they've gotten better.

Damn, that sucks. I am lucky because Alternativeoffroad ( forum vender) works just down the freeway from me. Makes shipping super easy. Bought some VX light cannons.

Sucks that pro6 broke. I was really excited about that product. I will not be buying one. I looked at those photos and see......a lot of plastic. Bummer. :(

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit! Between posting this and sending an email to Nick, already got a call from his as well one of KCs head honchos.... They're personally meeting me on Thursday and delivering me a complete new one.

Apparantly the ****** packaging was to get these first few out the door... Normal packaging is t done being designed yet.

Guess we'll see come Thursday!

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit! Between posting this and sending an email to Nick, already got a call from his as well one of KCs head honchos.... They're personally meeting me on Thursday and delivering me a complete new one.

Apparantly the ****** packaging was to get these first few out the door... Normal packaging is t done being designed yet.

Guess we'll see come Thursday!

I can see that with the packaging. However, you don't mail an expensive guitar across the U.S. With sub par packaging right? Just an example. These bars are not cheap.

I say kudos to KC for reaching out and meeting you in person. IN PERSON! That is cool. Post a ton of night shots please. I am very curious about this lighting set up. I love the concept and think it is a cool idea. However, I think I will stick with my VisionX XPR and light cannons. :) my opinion. :)

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a bummer !!!! So correct me if I am wrong but all these lights basically bolt to each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk