KC HiLiTES Pro6 Pre-Order List!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well guys, we've worked out a deal with KC HiLiTES to make sure we've got some of the first Pro6 Raptor kits on the market!

Here's what we know:
  • This will be a Raptor-specific kit that will include the mounting brackets
  • The roof mounted brackets are from SoCal SuperTrucks and will mount to the roof with nutserts in the drain channel
  • The Raptor kit will have an additional bracket in the middle of the Pro6 bar that will have a polyurethane bottom as an additional support point/bump stop against the windshield
  • Security hardware will work with the light and brackets
  • Expected ship date is May 2-3
  • 160 watt power draw
  • Pricing with brackets is $1699.95
  • Pro6 weight is 17lbs
  • Sits 3" above roof line

Here's how the pre-order will work:
Once you commit to purchase a setup, we will add your name to the list. You will not be invoiced until we have exact ship date.

Pre-Order List:
1. Drunktank
2. JK kit
3. Raptor Kit
4. Raptor, light only
5. Silverado, light only

Here are a couple pictures of the Pro6:
image1_zpslzwnvc6l.jpg
kc_pro6_preproduction_1.jpg
pro6_50_raptor-2.jpg

If you're not familiar with the Pro6 yet, be sure to check out the KC website for the full specs here: Pro6 Gravity LED Lights and Light Bars

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!

Last edited:

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice, this would be a great lighting option. I am interested in seeing some installation pictures of the mounting brackets and some installation instructions. Also how high above the roof line do these sit? I'm trying to keep this truck garage friendly.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

We think so too! We've been looking forward to them since SEMA and we're pumped to get them to market!

Rethinking your options????

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice, this would be a great lighting option. I am interested in seeing some installation pictures of the mounting brackets and some installation instructions. Also how high above the roof line do these sit? I'm trying to keep this truck garage friendly.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I've reached out to KC to hopefully get a few more pictures. From our understanding, the lights will sit about midway on the roof line. So about 3" above the roof line is what we're hearing. I'm hoping to have that number confirmed soon!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Not in the least, just like this too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sign me up! Would LOVE to have this before the Exo Baja run at the begining of May!

I really wanna try and get my hands on some close up pics of the brackets and real height over roofline. Is there any kinda easy detach feature to the brackets that would allow the bar to be taken on and off???

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was able to grab a couple more pictures from KC. If you zoom in on the side shot, you can see the added height. Unfortunately, no close up shots yet.

6bff9bda61f3151ece75fb9da8b3f98f.jpg
b58ba8bdf61121361930961557834600.jpg

As far as the quick detach feature, I don't know of any. Although I could see the benefit for clearance, I'd be concerned that it would compromise security and could easily walk away.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested for sure, but durability on the mounts is a concern for me.
If they just use sheet metal screws like all the other bar mounts, that's a show stopper.