KC HiLites New LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope folks who are complaining about price caught the 23 year warranty on the KC LZR cubes. That is one hell of a warranty. KC has been around for a long time and this is not their first rodeo! So glad to see they have entered the Raptor folks as they have been a staple for all the jeep folks for many years.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures and details of the Ford Raptor LED Cube fog light kit that will be through distributors around the end of the month.

Standard kit will include:

- L / R Brackets with mounting for LED Cube
- (4x) KC LED Cubes (@1800lm each)
- Harness that wires to Aux Switches
- Install instructions

All parts will be available to be purchased individually so if you choose you can start with 2 cubes and build to 4 over time.

I have them installed on my Raptor, great lights, very bright, but hard
to aim properly once installed. Any tips on aiming?

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have them installed on my Raptor, great lights, very bright, but hard
to aim properly once installed. Any tips on aiming?

It is a tight fit but you should be able to aim them ok. Send us a PM with some pics and your number so someone can call you Thursday or Friday. Let's see what we can figure out.

Thanks

Gilligan

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the 40" c-series behind the upper grill? If so what mounts have worked out?

Last edited:

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Fred,

We sure will. They are in process and we will have a few different options.

Not sure they put the Smiley in place but I will work on that for you!

I emailed your company & was told cover #72000 would fit. I ordered 4 & they do fit the light, but because our light mounts hang off of a top bracket, the KC logo is upside down. I'm sorry, but I called customer service & asked if they were working on some with the logo for Raptor owners or no logo at all. The gentleman I spoke to said he would have to look and see what I was talking about. I felt I was no more informed than before I called. I would love a set that was correct. I will be sending these back. Would love an exchange instead of a refund.

Oh, & the lights are awesome! Great quality & beautiful white light.

Last edited:

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I emailed your company & was told cover #72000 would fit. I ordered 4 & they do fit the light, but because our light mounts hang off of a top bracket, the KC logo is upside down. I'm sorry, but I called customer service & asked if they were working on some with the logo for Raptor owners or no logo at all. The gentleman I spoke to said he would have to look and see what I was talking about. I felt I was no more informed than before I called. I would love a set that was correct. I will be sending these back. Would love an exchange instead of a refund.

Oh, & the lights are awesome! Great quality & beautiful white light.

PM us with who you talked to, and your number so this can be followed up on. Usually there is some sort of solution. Also in the PM list the light model and provide a few photos

Thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

MJFDDS

Reaction score
Why have the LZR light bars been discontinued? I emailed KC customer service and they said another product is in development with no time frame of release to speak of. Curious because I just ordered a 40" LZR light bar from a vendor.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone installed the 40" c-series behind the upper grill? If so what mounts have worked out?

I have a 40" C Series behind the grill. I just used some L brackets that I had laying around. The rigid brackets would work as well if you wanted something that can be easily purchased.

Jason