KC Hi-Lites or Ridgid Industries "Cubes"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fl1by

Reaction score
It seems to be a toss-up; Rigid Industries "cubes" or KC Hi-lite "cubes".

Any feedback would be appreciated. KC's are 100 bucks cheaper, but what is a 100 bucks when your looking at spending 800 -900 dollars on a 65K truck...

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the Rigid's a week after I picked up my truck. Been perfect for a year. No issues. I picked them because they looked cooler IMO. Both great products. Can't really go wrong either way. Got amber covers for the driving lights. Definitely a plus for not blinding everyone. One cop told me that makes them legal for road use. I believe he is wrong, but OK.

Jmbeebe0722

Reaction score
I just went through this debate... I ended up buying the Rigids, mainly because I wanted an Amber light and don't like the look of the the cover. But also, due of the people on this forum. I would say at least 75% of owners have rigid lights and they seem to stand behind their products.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Neither ;)

We can get you set up with brighter lights for less! Choose our Apollo4 in 3watt, 5watt, or 10watt options to get the most light! These lights put out 1580 lumens, 2200 lumens, and 3200 lumens respectively. We also have true amber available (3watt only) as well! Feel free to check out our wide range of cubes here: Apollo Squares | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium LED Off-Road Lighting

And let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to help!

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you're deciding between the two, stick with the Rigid's. We have sold hundreds of their fog kits with tons of happy customers. Give me a shout if you're interested!