KC Flex lights (pic heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I finally finished the install of some KC Flex off-road lights on my Raptor. Everything is wired and working beautifully, I used upfitter switches 1, 2, & 3. On the ford racing light bar I used spread pattern lights and wired the center two together and the outer two together, each pair on their own switch. The lights on the SDHQ hood mounts are spot pattern and they are on their own switch. On to the pics..........

IMG_5729_zps02muhxdj.jpg

IMG_5728_zpswirdncz2.jpg

IMG_5727_zpszfgtnoip.jpg

IMG_5726_zpsokl6y5kf.jpg

IMG_5725_zps3k4gp1lv.jpg

IMG_5724_zpsgeusfrgv.jpg

IMG_5723_zpsnsnkrgbu.jpg

IMG_5722_zpsjxbcaa8j.jpg

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@raptor36, the pic of Johnny5 is what my wife and sister have been talking about all day. When I first saw these lights I told my daughter they looked like the little robot in the movies and she just looked at me like I was crazy.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@raptor36, the pic of Johnny5 is what my wife and sister have been talking about all day. When I first saw these lights I told my daughter they looked like the little robot in the movies and she just looked at me like I was crazy.

Too funny. Good stuff brother. Those lights are nice. KC has some pretty innovative stuff. Nothing like their products on the market. And, no Cheap copy cat crap to bring down the brand. You either have a KC light or.....not. Which I like.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good.

When I first saw pics of the "flex" series product line on KC's webpage I thought a pair/pod looked like a set of binoculars or the aforementioned "Number 5 / Johnny5" too. LOL

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got my hopes up. I thought you had the first set of radius pods. Guess they are still sitting on that development.

LITTLEELVISDAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing KC actually produce what they said over 9 months ago would be out before Christmas. A radius solution. I guess they are limited to straight line Engineering in development. Bending something is beyond their capacity. Don't mind if they can't do it, but just say you don't have the will or intelligence to do it so your customers can go off and buy some other brands products. I hate liars.