KC C3 vs LZR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...I was not the original buyer. I don't want to miss lead you but would be happy to have you warranty it. Your call.

Your honestly is appreciate but bottom line it will be taken care of, especially being that short lived. All good! [emoji106]

That's pure gold right there! That's why I've had KCs for 20+ years on all my Jeeps and trucks.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pure gold right there! That's why I've had KCs for 20+ years on all my Jeeps and trucks.

I received an RMA # today and just dropped the one light in the mail. KC is a stand up group for sure even when they did not have to be.

Thanks Guys

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Glad to take care of that for you, call into the main number (928) 635-2607 and speak with Mark. He will get you handled, he will have an email letting him know in advance.

Thank you. I dropped the light in the mail today. I was wondering if you sell clear lens covers for the lights. I purchased a set of the amber coverts but was thinking a clear set would add just a bit of protection and would give the 4 light a uniform look.

Thoughts?

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey do you happen to have some pics???? Night and day shots of the front and with the lights on and all. That is exactly what im looking for

I will get some and post when I get back in town. Traveling for a few days

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang I forgot. I sent the one light in for replacement. I will take a pic from the one side and will for sure take a few once the light is returned. Sorry about that I have been a bit over traveled lately.

Thanks for the reminder.