July Lighting SALE!! (All Brands)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, we are offering HUGE discounts on all the major brands (Rigid Industries, VisionX, and Baja Designs) to all of our forum members!

This is exclusive ONLY to forum members, this will not be advertised anywhere else. So jump on this while it lasts!

ALL lights are discounted, let us know what you're looking for and we will HOOK you UP!

:specialed:

Mark.H

Reaction score
Just ordered a 40" bar to go behind the girll of my raptor from james after a quick chat, thanks for the help and the offering your honest experience!

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the result of the Vixion X light cover - goes on easy and looks pretty good to.

Pulled into my office parking lot last week and a moto cop was there finishing up a ticket to a guy on a bike. Came over to my truck as I got out and said your light is illegal and must be covered. Said it was offroad only and pulled out his ticket book.

Before he could start writing I said instead of wasting your paper on a fix it ticket, just come back by next week, I will have it covered, if I don't give me a ticket the, I am here everyday. He said "see you in a week" .

Attachments

• XVision Light Cover.jpg
    XVision Light Cover.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 132