Introductory Pricing for Olympus Offroad Long throw Pods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For our first intro pricing thread we would like to offer our new Maximum Output Long Throw Pods. We took a great design and revamped it with better housing, optics and output.

$199/pair and PM for promo code good for 10% off all orders!

http://olympusoffroad.3dcartstores.com/Maximum-Output-Long-Throw-Pods-_p_396.html

• Power: 25W
• Output: 3000 Lumens/each
• Color: 6000K
• Voltage Required: 12V
• Outside Material: Aluminum
• Rating: IP68 All Weather
• Life 30,000 Hours
• LED Chip Size: 1 X 25W
• Housing Size: 4.5" Round

These 4.5" round Maximum Output Long Throw LED POD lights feature a built in RFI filter and relay to ensure smooth power and deliverance of 99% power to the LED's. These Lights feature 1 25W XM-L Cree Led for Maximum output and throw. The Light has been built to reflect a 15 degree beam, with an ultra-thin Polycarbonate lens. Reflecting the light vs refracting the light through a lens allows for more light to reach its destination! The Use of a thick heat sink allows for fast heat dissipation. The Classic look compliments the classic look of your ride. Want a light that matches the styling of your classic ride but has the modern features of the latest LED technology, then theses are your choice!

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 228
OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Normal 16W LED Pod Lights
16w_Pods_zpsf64dd1b4.jpg

Long Throw Pod Lights

LT_2_zpscdb26a29.jpg

LT_1_zps74b83435.jpg

The second fence line is 600 feet

OP
OP
O
Reaction score
Lights have been a popular option so far! Please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything you would like to know!

We are working on adding amber covers as an option to these!!

goathearder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@goathearder received his lights and should be wired up soon. Upload some pics when you can!

Yep, got these all installed and wired up last night and holy cow are they bright. I didn't get to test on a super dark road yet, just outside my garage but I am impressed so far. I'll be doing some night runs this weekend so I'll get some more pics but for now, here they are.

Attachments

• Hood lights.jpg
    Hood lights.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 182

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow... thats 3 brands of lights that are all identical in appearance ,probably performance too. Interesting and these are half the price.....

Gilligan

Reaction score
Wow... thats 3 brands of lights that are all identical in appearance ,probably performance too. Interesting and these are half the price.....

I haven't looked at all of their lights by a long shot, but the few I have looked into all had at least slightly more lumens than the comparable sized rigid, and it appears 500more than vision-x.

I havent seen one of their products in person yet, I should have my light bar from them in the next week or two but it appears like they are ahead of the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.