Introducing The NEW OnX6 Hi-Power LED Light Bar!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With that being said, I do want to upgrade my XL Pros to XL80s with amber lenses and my Squadron Pros to racer edition.

-Rob

We can definitely help you out with that upgrade :happy160:

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bailey. Last time I was there I talked to Brennan about it. He said its about $100 per light to upgrade the internals. I'll be in soon.

-Rob

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the orders everyone! These are shipping now. Don't forget to call 1(800)422-5292x114 for your forum discount

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have baja's on my other vehicle but they are HID's not leds. Love them

I've got their arc 60" racer edition and their s2 racer editions, would like to replace my light cannons with their hids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got their arc 60" racer edition and their s2 racer editions, would like to replace my light cannons with their hids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went with the XL Racer editions on hood mounts to replace the 4.5" visionx spots I had for 4 years and the XL s are way better. Same distance or more, brighter light.

Back to these new light bars on paper they are killer, I would buy a 20" to replace the 17,000+ lumen 21" bar I have but I am doing 2 XL 80s (bought) and 2 XL Pros for some more flexibility in different conditions.

Pricing seems very good!