Intermitent Rigid LED Fog Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richmeyer

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a set of Rigid LED Fogs wired into the AUX switch panel. They were installed by the PO and worked great for the first month or two I had the truck. Now when I turn the fogs on, the Right one comes on and the Left one momentarily flashes and then shuts off. I checked all connections and everything looks good. Any ideas?

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a set of Rigid LED Fogs wired into the AUX switch panel. They were installed by the PO and worked great for the first month or two I had the truck. Now when I turn the fogs on, the Right one comes on and the Left one momentarily flashes and then shuts off. I checked all connections and everything looks good. Any ideas?
Re-verify (Redo)connections at the under the hood connections. Are they soldered or wire crimped etc.
Also under the glove box same thing. Sometimes just because they seem to be together does not mean they are in good electrical contact

Regards

OP
OP
R

richmeyer

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Looks like the underhood connections are just done with those household wire connectors. Going to take the time to solder them up and see if that helps. No amount of plugging and un plugging or jostling the wires seemed to make any difference. Ditto for the dash panel connections.

OP
OP
R

richmeyer

Reaction score
Found the issue, took another look and found a bunch of moisture inside the fogs. I'm guessing that's causing the problem. Any idea what kind of support I can expect from Rigid?