Interior/Exterior LED Kit from Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a second to drop a line and say thank you for all of the orders that have been placed! All orders have shipped and I've heard from a few members that have received their kits and already installed!

I wanted to let you all know that I received our test lights for the license plate bulbs late Saturday afternoon and will be doing the testing and fitment check to see which lights work best tomorrow evening once it gets dark.

Thank you all again for your support and patience; I hope to have the final details on the Exterior Kit ready tomorrow evening!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for your patience guys! I was finally able to test out the lights for the license plate bulbs and after some trial and error, we've finally got the perfect bulbs for the license plate to complete the kit!

Check them out here: https://www.apollo-optics.com/products/exterior-led-kit-ford-f-150-raptor

The Exterior Kit includes the 2 overhead cargo lights, 2 reverse lights, and 2 license plate lights. If you'd like to add 2 bulbs for the puddle lights under the, just choose Yes from the drop down menu.

And shipping is still just $5!

If you add the Interior and Exterior Kits, you still only pay $5 shipping!

Thank you again for your patience and if you have any more questions, please let me know!

Pictures:
Cargo Lights
IMG_1203.jpg

License Plate Lights
IMG_7146.jpg

Reverse Lights
IMG_7154.jpg

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
well SHIT! I knew if I ordered, i'd miss the plate lights...

how much for the plate lights alone?

mk

No worries, Matt. I'll send you a PM now.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Looks good , ordered both kits. Didn't want to attempt the puddle lights yet. Sounds invasive

The wording on our product page may be a bit strong, but I wanted everyone to know what all was involved. It's not a simple bulb change like the others, but if you're handy with a Dremel, it's definitely doable.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've updated the first post with some more info and links on both the Interior and Exterior Kits.

Thank you all for the orders and support! We're so glad to hear the positive feedback on these kits!