Interior/Exterior LED Kit from Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered both the interior and exterior LED kit yesterday. Needed an improvement. Went the cheap route like a year ago. Lights still work but seem to not be as bright anymore. Can't wait to get these.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered both the interior and exterior LED kit yesterday. Needed an improvement. Went the cheap route like a year ago. Lights still work but seem to not be as bright anymore. Can't wait to get these.

Thank you for your order, Joseph!

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a link for the cargo lights? I got some from Amazon when I first bought my Raptor and one light flickers. I want to go with higher quality lights :)

My interior reading lamps flicker, is that a standard price or is there a forum code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Hey Mickey. Thank you for your questions, I'll do my best to answer them!

These are a tad jittery when they slowly dim. It's very, very brief but there is a bit of jitter. I tried to record it on my phone, but it wouldn't quite show up right. But to the naked eye, if you look directly at it you can notice it.

When they are off, they are off. Absolutely no light shows up and no current flows through them.

Unfortunately, we do not have red LED bulbs available in that size for the map lights. We can offer you amber, but unfortunately not red.

We do not have the size for the vanity lights, but we're hoping some will be released soon!

Thank you!

194 ambers like for the marker lights in the headlight housing? I need a set of those too.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My interior reading lamps flicker, is that a standard price or is there a forum code?

The lights have a very slight flicker when they're dimming when to off, but it only lasts about one second.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

194 ambers like for the marker lights in the headlight housing? I need a set of those too.

Yep. Amber 194 I can send you a custom invoice to go with the rest of a kit. Just let me know!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PM sent.

Thanks again, Shelby. Your order shipped today!

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Thanks again! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the upgrade!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you doing different colors? I've been wanting red interior lights.

Just wanted to let you all know that we now offer red LED interior kits if you decide to go that route!

Additionally, we have amber, blue, and green available as well. If anyone would like a custom invoice, please let us know! Thanks!