Interior/Exterior LED Kit from Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you carry the led bulbs for the cargo light, I am going to do the interior kit, and want to do them also.

Thank you.

Yes we do. We're in the process of putting the exterior kits together. We've got the lights for the reverse and cargo lights. We actually have the lights for the puddle lights too, if you're willing to tackle that modification.

The last issue is getting the correct bulbs to fit in the license plate light housing. Once that's done, the kit will be released!

In the meantime, if you're interested in grabbing the cargo lights and reverse lights as well, we can get you set up! I'll send you a PM!

Here's a shot of the bed at night with the new cargo lights:

9f88f1d81d3d1f515cd4153ba9593e85.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Thanks for the response, glad to hear it's a different, higher quality light that you stand behind, I may need to order some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just let me me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!

wayne.ullrich

Reaction score
When do you anticipate a complete kit? And pricing?
Figure ill wait for a complete kit if it'll be cheer shortly.
Thanks

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When do you anticipate a complete kit? And pricing?
Figure ill wait for a complete kit if it'll be cheer shortly.
Thanks

Hey Wayne.

Just waiting for the lights to arrive so we can test fit in the license plate light housing and see what works the best.

If you're not wanting to upgrade your license plate lights, we can go ahead and set you up with cargo, reverse, and puddle light bulbs if you're interested.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Got a link for the cargo lights? I got some from Amazon when I first bought my Raptor and one light flickers. I want to go with higher quality lights :)

scootr2200

Reaction score
On my 2013, the OEM halogen bulbs slowly dim to off when the doors shut. Do these LED's do the same or are they 'jittery' when they shut off? Also, are any of the LED's dimly lit when they should actually be off?

Would there be any chance of a single red LED for the drivers side map light? And, is there a way to swap vanity bulbs?

Mickey

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On my 2013, the OEM halogen bulbs slowly dim to off when the doors shut. Do these LED's do the same or are they 'jittery' when they shut off? Also, are any of the LED's dimly lit when they should actually be off?

Would there be any chance of a single red LED for the drivers side map light? And, is there a way to swap vanity bulbs?

Mickey

Hey Mickey. Thank you for your questions, I'll do my best to answer them!

These are a tad jittery when they slowly dim. It's very, very brief but there is a bit of jitter. I tried to record it on my phone, but it wouldn't quite show up right. But to the naked eye, if you look directly at it you can notice it.

When they are off, they are off. Absolutely no light shows up and no current flows through them.

Unfortunately, we do not have red LED bulbs available in that size for the map lights. We can offer you amber, but unfortunately not red.

We do not have the size for the vanity lights, but we're hoping some will be released soon!

Thank you!