Interior/Exterior LED Kit from Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys...we've partnered up with the team at The Retrofit Source to offer some awesome LED Interior and Exterior Upgrades to your truck. Utilizing Morimoto XB LEDs, the color is a perfect clean white and considerably brighter than stock.

Here is an output shot of the interior:

IMG_1204.jpg

And a couple of the exterior:

IMG_1203.jpg
IMG_7154.jpg
IMG_7146.jpg

We're offering the kits on our site and we've made it easy for you to order. For the Interior kits, just select whether or not you have a sunroof and cab type and we'll take care of the rest!

For the exterior, the kits come with cargo lights, reverse lights, and license plate lights. You can also add puddle lights to your order as well!

Interior Kits are available starting at $32.99 with $5 flat rate shipping!

Exterior Kits are available starting at $59.99 with $5 flat rate shipping!

Order the Interior and Exterior Kits and shipping is still just $5!

Link to the Interior Kit: Apollo Optics - Interior LED Kit - Ford Raptor

Link to the Exterior Kit: Apollo Optics - Exterior LED Kit - Ford Raptor

And if you have any questions, please let us know!

Last edited:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the difference between this and what you see on Amazon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What's the difference between this and what you see on Amazon

Thanks for your question, @RLTW.

In all honesty, the biggest difference is quality. Allow me to break it down.

First off, you're dealing with top bin LED chips that have the same consistency and brightness throughout. This means unlike some other less expensive bulbs, the color and output will be consistent. The color output will be a nice cool white at 5500K color temperature. And the output is even and not spotty unlike some lower tier bulbs.

Next, the connections are solid. Unlike some bulbs that use thin wire connections to make contact, these LEDs use dedicated positive/ground contacts that are dipped in a gold copper mix. This allows them to maintain a solid connection and stronger mount than some other chips.

Lastly, everything is backed by a 2-year warranty!

Thanks again for your interest and if you're curious about anything else, please let me know!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
5$ flat rate to Canada too? if so I'm in

Unfortunately, the cheapest shipping to Canada will be $15. And that's limited/no tracking through USPS. UPS is $25. If you're still interested, I can send you a custom invoice for Canada.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for your question, @RLTW.

In all honesty, the biggest difference is quality. Allow me to break it down.

First off, you're dealing with top bin LED chips that have the same consistency and brightness throughout. This means unlike some other less expensive bulbs, the color and output will be consistent. The color output will be a nice cool white at 5500K color temperature. And the output is consistent and not spotty unlike some lower tier bulbs.

Next, the connections are solid. Unlike some bulbs that use thin wire connections to make contact, these LEDs use dedicated positive/ground contacts that are dipped in a gold copper mix. This allows them to maintain a solid connection and stronger mount than some other chips.

Lastly, everything is backed by a 2-year warranty!

Thanks again for your interest and if you're curious about anything else, please let me know!

Thanks for the response, glad to hear it's a different, higher quality light that you stand behind, I may need to order some.