Installed Baja Designs XL80s on Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You make me want to buy the xl80's. For me, even before your post, I had love at first sight when these came out. They are just so damn expensive....

But, if you want the best, you gotta fork over the dough. Congrats to you and thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You make me want to buy the xl80's. For me, even before your post, I had love at first sight when these came out. They are just so damn expensive....

But, if you want the best, you gotta fork over the dough. Congrats to you and thanks for sharing.

We can definitely help get you set up and save your some off of retail!

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad I found this thread. I'm in the process of mounting 2 XL80's and 4 XL sports to the front of my '94 F-150...good lord that's a lot of light from the XL80's.

I can't wait to get mine all wired up and see what the output is like with all 6 XL's fired up!

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So glad I found this thread. I'm in the process of mounting 2 XL80's and 4 XL sports to the front of my '94 F-150...good lord that's a lot of light from the XL80's.

I can't wait to get mine all wired up and see what the output is like with all 6 XL's fired up!

Please, post some night photos! I would love to see it :)