Infinite Reality's LED Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I'd put money they all get the bulbs from the same place in China. Same as autolumination.com too. Those 2 places just seem to price there stuff higher than you can find on places like eBay.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed my other led light in my license plate comes and goes. I'm rocking one license plate light right now. May just have to order 2 new ones.

infinitereality, No problems with hyper flash with the amber front turn signals you listed?

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Just noticed my other led light in my license plate comes and goes. I'm rocking one license plate light right now. May just have to order 2 new ones.

infinitereality, No problems with hyper flash with the amber front turn signals you listed?

No hyper flash with either set of LED amber fronts. BUT people say, some trucks are different. I know I can't run LED rears, I've tried all sorts of resistor combo and sizes.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Check the housing. I just had to replace mine because of corrosion. It did the same thing even with a regular bulb. Replaced the whole thing for $20 or so and just made sure I put dielectric grease in from the get go

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a word to the wise when popping out those rear license plate lights. If you act like a bruiser when prying them out, the outer shell will pop off and even though you press it back on, it will blow off somewhere between Austin and Columbus, GA. The replacement unit is about $30 at the FORD dealership. Of course, this time when I popped it off I superglued the sucker back on and fixed that problem.....

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a word to the wise when popping out those rear license plate lights. If you act like a bruiser when prying them out, the outer shell will pop off and even though you press it back on, it will blow off somewhere between Austin and Columbus, GA. The replacement unit is about $30 at the FORD dealership. Of course, this time when I popped it off I superglued the sucker back on and fixed that problem.....

How are you removing them? If you get under the back end with a long flat head you can stick it on one side and push. Once you get one side popped out you can pull it out the rest of the way.