Infinite Reality's LED Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Looking back on original post the size should be same 42mm bulbs but the Screw uses 3 vs 1 in Scab. I wouldn't think Ford would change the door lights in '13 but who knows...

Anyone with a' 13 help?

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love these LED lights! I was changing out a faulty map light this evening when I noticed that my rear license plate lights won't come on at night. I looked in the manual and couldn't find one....does anyone know if there is a fuse assigned to them?

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could the LEDs cargo light be the cause of my rear running lights not working? I keep removing stuff but keep blowing fuses. The only LED's I have removed are my cargo ones. Because I will need to remove my light rack to get to it.

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Could the LEDs cargo light be the cause of my rear running lights not working? I keep removing stuff but keep blowing fuses. The only LED's I have removed are my cargo ones. Because I will need to remove my light rack to get to it.

I wouldn't think the cargo light LEDs could be blowing fuses. Those aren't wired to come on with the rear running lights... Least I don't recall them being on with cargo lights, right?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the "can-bus" led bulbs? Interested in doing an entire swap if it won't hyper flash. At least the fronts.
our trucks are not canbus. it is specifically stated to not use canbus in noncanbus applications. it would recommend against it. the canbus system tell you when you have a light out, and which light specifically.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I found the problem. It may have been a bad led bulb in my license plate socket causing the fuse to blow.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just replaced both my LED bulbs with the original 'crappy' bulbs...everything is working fine now. :-(

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
That's no good! Sounds like 194 bulb size issues. Did both of you run same bulb as I posted, just curious?

I did look, for kicks this morning, our rear running lights in cargo light fixture are on with cargo lights. I never noticed before.