How to remove map light lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I wasn't searching for the right keywords.

I can't get the center part of the map light lens that connects the left and right sides together at the front to pop loose.

What's the trick? It did NOT just pop off like the one I saw on YouTube. The rear part of each side did, but the front crossover section won't come loose.

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is what the lens looks like in that cross section. Just gently pull down on it and it should pop out. That's how I take mine out it takes some pulling but not that much hopefully this helps!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
R

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what the lens looks like in that cross section. Just gently pull down on it and it should pop out. That's how I take mine out it takes some pulling but not that much hopefully this helps!

That's the right part, but the center part of mine won't pop out, just the ends.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you pop the side parts out slightly pull down on the sides while pulling towards you at the same time and it should pop out if you can kinda pull the back of that middle part with your other hand down as well. It houldnt break it's pretty tough plastic I have to wiggle mine kinda hard to get it out but once you find that sweet spot it's pretty easy! Let me know if you can't get it ill see if I can make a little video for ya!