Hood vent led lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang it, you guys are killing me! I'm stuck here on the rig with my lights waiting on me at home. Monday cant get here soon enough.

Looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feel free to call me if you have any questions. Andrew
832 457 9253

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know I will.

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

OP
OP
J DAMAGE

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did and also used heat gun to make sure strips stay down. The adhesive on these 4 strips is crap compared to ones I originally got.

Teaser pic of what I just finished, no recon junk here! I'll do new thread this weekend on how I did it.

Awesome, has just the right amount of brightness, very even look.

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my vents off since I was getting them linexed, and now I'm really wanting to add the light strips.

Just one question, how are you guys wiring these?? Any links???

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have my vents off since I was getting them linexed, and now I'm really wanting to add the light strips.

Just one question, how are you guys wiring these?? Any links???

I added LED strips to my hood vents, side vent, and also added LED "evil eyes" to my headlights. All are wired together and controlled by uplifted switch 4. Now all I need are red rock lights.

IMAG0036_zpsf460a2b8.jpg

IMAG0052_zpsdc02d19e.jpg

226d4df5-badd-4dee-a0b1-d7f1a73f6942_zps660f22c0.jpg

Last edited: