HIDs in stock headlight with strobe kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colecoin

Reaction score
I just did the 6000k kit in the stock head lights. Made a huge difference. I can see at night. I also did strobe lights on all four corners. Strobes in the head lights and tail lights.

Raptor2k10

Reaction score
this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg

... Or a video would be nice too!

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats

Whtrapta is running them he has DDM 35W and I think is running a 6K bulb. I was also running the DDM's with their 6K bulb , it worked good but it is illegal at least in my state. I did not want to get pulled over for it. Especially if I had just 2 beers ; with the DWI tolerances being so low this is one reason why I was uncomfortable running this way . Also the safety factor and affect to oncoming traffic. So I just finished up put Projectors in and I could not be happier. You are right though it made a huge difference , I was really disappointed in the stock set up , even with the best bulbs you can by .

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had the strobe kit for months now and have been chicken to start cutting up the lights to install.

You got any pics of how you did the install?

xtcbct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread...but i am curious. Never did get to see the pictures?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter