HIDguy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at getting a set of headlights from this guy. I came across some posts on Instagram by him, has anyone used or heard of him? Thanks!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
aftermarket or oem?

And why would you get HIDs from someone unknown when we have 2 vendors here that have a fantastic rep?

Looking at getting a set of headlights from this guy. I came across some posts on Instagram by him, has anyone used or heard of him? Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are aftermarket, here is a picture: The only reason i was looking at them is because they are under 700 and put out more light than my crappy current halogens just looking for a decent upgrade without braking the bank. No offense to any of our vendors as i know they make great products.
239eb66916cd1047ced448a9525e025c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are aftermarket, here is a picture: The only reason i was looking at them is because they are under 700 and put out more light than my crappy current halogens just looking for a decent upgrade without braking the bank. No offense to any of our vendors as i know they make great products.
239eb66916cd1047ced448a9525e025c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those are my headlights, all I can say is they look great but seem to have alot of height restrictions and i can't seem to adjust them with the knobs.
b754398141a499042d8e4236ec0ae3f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are my headlights, all I can say is they look great but seem to have alot of height restrictions and i can't seem to adjust them with the knobs.
b754398141a499042d8e4236ec0ae3f1.jpg

Man those are sweet! How is the light output?

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man those are sweet! How is the light output?

That's what i was referring to the height restrictions. As you probably know most projector lights have a tab on the inside to limit the light in order to prevent blinding other ppl..on mine i feel the restriction is too much even after adjusting them as much as possible. So i just drive with the high beams on and so far it doesn't seem to bother anyone. On my next weekend off im planning to open them and remove that restriction tab that i hate! But as far as that goes i get compliments on them all the time, especially when i drive with just the amber halos on. You can see some more of my pics on instagram: 07_ivan