Help! Raptor headlights = other F-150 series headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the headlights on other F-150 series same parts as Raptor's?

I'm looking to buy a set F-150 heads to be sent to @Raptor Retrofit for some mods and I found a quite good deal on replacement heads. Before pulling the trigger I'd like to be sure they fit my 2013 Supercab.

The serial numbers are

Manufacturer Part Number: DL34-13006-a Or B C Or D
Placement on Vehicle: Left, Right, Front
Interchange Part Number: DL34-13005-A Or B C Or D

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
For the HIDs, FX4, FX2, etc. are black, while the Raptor's are gunmetal. It is my understanding that only the Raptors come with the gunmetal HIDs, hence the higher price they command.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, the ones you posted are the fx4 hids, they are black instead of gunmetal grey like the ones the raptor come with. Basically any f150 hid headlight will work on your truck

OP
OP
W1N

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, the ones you posted are the fx4 hids, they are black instead of gunmetal grey like the ones the raptor come with. Basically any f150 hid headlight will work on your truck

@Bulletnjm These don't seem to have the wiring attached, do you know if it is possible to add and does Raptor Retrofit do that?

OP
OP
W1N

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I will if they are identical other than the bezel color. Black is what I want anyway. My chances to send the current ones over are too slim and the new ones cost quite a bit so this might be the way to go.

www.arkkeo.com