Help me decide! Retrofit Headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Though I wish it were an issue or poor fittmemt/install, no way this is the problem. KHC did the install and told me that is exactly how they should fit. I would think their install would be the standard by which others are measured by.

Now, if I had done the install myself, then I would not be surprised if someone told me that my install looked like a Junior high school science project. Would be stunned if KHC botched the install and then told me to my face that this was exactly how it should fit.
I don't know about KHC but those are not properly mounted.

bakab1010

Reaction score
i am in the same boat, stock projectors or just get the retrofit done call it a day ha.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on what you want. If you want good lighting consider the OEM HIDs. If you want better lighting Retro the OEM HIDs with better projectors. If you want the best, retro the halogen headlights with LS460 projectors, CBI bulbs and 50W ballasts.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Evo-X 50 watt projectors and they are just as bright as any of my offroad lights. The cutoff is amazing and when aimed properly, they do not blind on coming traffic. I could not be happier.

Low beam @ about 5':

High Beam @ about 5':

Amber evil eyes and strips with red demon eyes:

Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about KHC but those are not properly mounted.

They are properly mounted now. Jeff, thanks for fixing my lights last night. They were both not fully seated, but are now. Ted was there as well and agrees. Both are fellow forum members. Pic of a properly mounted Raptor Retofit 2014 OEM below.

Thread Hyjack over, appologies to everyone for this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 55
Last edited: