Help identify Vision-X Xmitter Prime Xtreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Can anyone help me figure out what beam/degree this is?

Also how does one go about wiring? Looks like there are two sets coming out of the light, and both have red/black/yellow wires?

_57_zpsb3c75ed3.jpg

_571_zps11610f62.jpg

Last edited:

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looking at the lens (texture aka dots) tells you that these are all floods for wide dispersion of light.
Red = + positive
Blk = - negative
Yel = switch/relay. CORRECTION = DIMMER -- thanks Huck
Since we have upfitter switches that already are wired with relays, yellow would not be connected unless you want to bypass the upfitter switches and run your own.

Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just looking at the lens (texture aka dots) tells you that these are all floods for wide dispersion of light.
Red = + positive
Blk = - negative
Yel = switch/relay.
Since we have upfitter switches that already are wired with relays, yellow would not be connected unless you want to bypass the upfitter switches and run your own.

Partially correct.

the yellow is for the dimmer that VisionX offers. Not for relay / switch.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at this bar on ebay also. I don't believe it is a xtreme model, I think it is an older visionx model. Less lumens, width is different and the optics look different.

OP
OP
G

Gilligan

Reaction score
I was looking at this bar on ebay also. I don't believe it is a xtreme model, I think it is an older visionx model. Less lumens, width is different and the optics look different.

Agreed its def not an xtreme. I think its model #XIL-P7240

OP
OP
G

Gilligan

Reaction score
It's still a great light though, I'm talking with the guy and he'll take 600 shipped via paypal. I'm not sure if i'm gonna snag it or not though because I don't really have the right place to mount it with my setup. So if anyone is interested PM me and i'll get you hooked up with him.

Last edited:

vinnybaja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
40 degree and no it is not an extreme bar 3 watts just like the ridged only vision is brighter

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost snagged it during the last auction. Was offered the same deal ($600 shipped). My only option would be behind the grille, so decided to let it go, was very tempting though. It worried me that he was advertising as an Xtreme model, but it sounds like it was an innocent mistake.