Help! I need mounts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys i have searched and search and I am unable to find anything like this for a raptor. Attached is a picture of a tacoma Corner bracket. This is what i want for the Raptor to mount some d2's backwards but i cant find anything, i have seached amazon and the forum and came up empty handed. Anyone know anythinig?IMG_3305_zpsf8749e8c.jpg

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, that's awesome. The cool thing is that this bolts directly into the factory tie down rails, no drilling. But, even for the Taco's, this is a custom piece. Maybe the guy would be willing to make some for the F150's, if there is enough interest.

OP
OP
Mr Jurassic

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TMX makes a set- https://www.texasmotorworx.com/tmx-rear-facing-light-bracket.html

I have their hood mounts and V2 rear mounts which put the lights under the bumper. Both are really good quality and I like them a lot but am ditching the rear mounts for flush mounts in the factory bumper once I get Kooks.

Edited1-0652_zpsc12b65a7.jpg

I have flush mounts in my ADD bumper but i want bed lighting as well so im going to put these up thanks for the link that will work!

Thank you guys again for chiming in and helping me find these. @TEXAS MOTORWORX no offense but the wording on these mounts make them hard to find. Sales might go up if they are a little easier to find. Just a suggestion not trying to be a ass.

Last edited:

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for suggestion. You can find them under our "lights" tab on our home page, and then by selecting brackets. Ill shoot a message to our website guy and see if there is any way we can make it better.

Attachments

• LIghtbrackets.jpg
    LIghtbrackets.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 76

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just drill some holes in your cap rail. That's what they are there for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 91

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Attachments

• 310-0054.jpg
    310-0054.jpg
    875 bytes · Views: 129
  • bed-buddy.jpg
    bed-buddy.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Grip%20Photos%20June%2004%20008updated2May07.jpg
    Grip%20Photos%20June%2004%20008updated2May07.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 85

NC Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have flush mounts in my ADD bumper but i want bed lighting as well so im going to put these up thanks for the link that will work!

Thank you guys again for chiming in and helping me find these. @TEXAS MOTORWORX no offense but the wording on these mounts make them hard to find. Sales might go up if they are a little easier to find. Just a suggestion not trying to be a ass.

Bed Lighting???

Seems to me like even with a set of diffused D2s there would not be a very good distribution of light for such a small area because they are just so close. From the look of the bracket I'm also not sure if you would even be able to aim them down enough to shine into the bed at all. Maybe mount them upside down on the bracket? If possible?

But personally, since you already have chase lights I would get something like a Rigid Rock light kit and mount it up under the bed rails. Since you would get multiple points of light around the bed I think it would be much more useful; especially if you have a large object like a spare tire, furniture, etc. in there (less shadows). I also think it would look cleaner than, what just look like chase lights, angled way over into the bed.

That's just my thoughts though...

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw this thread this morning..
And I just so happen to have some amber d2s laying around..
And some 1/8" flat stock..
So I got the drill, tape measure, grinder, and the welder out and made my own brackets..

Pics of everything together tomorrow..

0F772963-7C76-48EA-9AD4-DD3F381F1B16.jpg
459EA3F6-9953-4E43-B4A0-E555357A41A9.jpg

You going to sell these? I may be interested.