Help finding flush mount lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking flush mount light's like Rigids etc BUT would need one with red led's. Found out that it just might be impossible, does anyone knows where to get one. Does someone make custom flush mount led's with different colors (red.) I don't care what brand it is, not important. Reason why i ask this is that we have to make modifications to US trucks in here to able get these trucks street legal. So we use your reverse light for blinkers (amber) and add one light under bumper that is now reverse light, we also have to have fog light that is red also under bumper. This far it haven't been issue but i did order Kooks full dual exhaust and those are in the way soon and have to go somewhere else. Preferable in bumper flush mounted. So if you guy's would help me to get this figured out where to get one/pair or several if from China:) Thanks

-Jan

I am willing to bet that if you call/email rigid they would be willing to make one. I know that they have done a ton of custom bars with different led's inside so a flush mount shouldn't be a problem.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might honestly be better to get someone like a forum vendor who sells their products involved. That way you have someone in the states who can hassle them on the phone when they are refusing to pay attention. I know of a few emergency lighting companies that make flush mounted lights but that is NOT what you really need on the back of your truck in traffic, unless you like to induce seizures in the vehicles behind you.

D

Deleted member 12951

Get with Baja Designs. Rigid doesn't allow you to open up the lights. Baja Designs lets you open the cover to change lenses and colors. On their flush mounts you would just unscrew the surface mount screws and change the lens. I am pretty sure they have red. If not, they probably can customize it for you.
@Baja Designs

Whelen also lets you remove the lens without issues. They are not a supporting vendor here directly but they do sell to municipalities as one of their main focus. Do a lot of police cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A great option for a Rear Fog is our S2 Pro , RED, Driving/Combo
I'm not too sure on the requirements where you are for a Rear Fog.
S2 Pro, LED Driving/Combo, Red

482103.jpg

21W / 1.75A / 2,150 Lumens
S2 Pro, LED Driving/Combo, Red
MSRP: $184.95
FRF: $166.45

We can build these in Flush Mount as well for your application.
If you're looking for a larger light, Our Squadron Pro will double the output at 4,300 Lumens.
A Red Film can be purchased online and installed to give it the red lighting. We do not make red lenses for the Squadron Series Lights.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs