Help with all LED sizes on front of truck and affordable LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
I have looked everywhere and am confused in the jumble of sizes of LED's. I have seen 2 4" LED's in the lower grill or 20" and so on. I was just wondering a simple in one place break down of sizes:
Lower grill
grill
fog light area
across windshield(curved and straight bar)
and any others I may have missed.

Also I know LED bars are expensive and you get what you pay for but being military and my money goes into bills most days what are the best deals for LED light bars and which are junk to stay away from?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have looked everywhere and am confused in the jumble of sizes of LED's. I have seen 2 4" LED's in the lower grill or 20" and so on. I was just wondering a simple in one place break down of sizes:

Lower grill

grill

fog light area

Also I know LED bars are expensive and you get what you pay for but being military and my money goes into bills most days what are the best deals for LED light bars and which are junk to stay away from?

There are a lot of different options out there but if I can give you one suggestion, stick with something that's been tried and proven. I have had ZERO issues with my Rigid and VisionX lights and I've had 19 different Rigid lights. Even if you do have an issue, the customer service is phenomenal.

If you would like to discuss some possible options to suit your needs, please feel free to shoot me a PM. We offer a military discount so I will try and help you out as much as possible.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Reaction score
Let us know if you have any questions. We sell to about 100 companies in the states now and can make you a good deal and discount for your military service.

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lower grill
grill
fog light area

Here's a few sizes we've seen:

lower grill - 20" straight or radius
grill - 40"
grill above the FORD - 30"
fog light - 4 pods (2 per side), M&R has a kit for 6 single pods also i think
above windshield - 50" radius, or rigid 54" radius
hood at A-pillar - various pods and vision x style light canons

Hope that helps, feel free to PM or call with any questions!

woutvc

Reaction score
So 40" will fit in the lower part of the Grill.
I'm looking for a 40" LED bar to be installed in my 14 SCREW with some brackes so it's a plug and play effort for me.
And do any of the forum sponsors ship to Belgium (without too much custom fees)?