Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wandrews18

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here and just signed up today. I can't post a new thread asking for help so I hope it ain't a problem putting it here. I was wandering if there are any good, bright, blacked out headlights out there for a 2011 Raptor. If you come across any please put the link in here or reply to me.

Thanks

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
If you want the best of the best, I'd go with either raptor retrofit or RSI works. Those builds can go well over $1000. If you want to go a little cheaper but still get an upgrade, check out the anzo black housing headlights. You can get them either with halos or U-bar DRLs. They have a really good projector for the cheap side. Once you install a 35w 5000k HID in them, they outperform your stock headlights by a long shot.

Home - Raptor Retrofit - Ford F150 HID headlights

RSiWORKS - Home

These are the ones I have:
ANZO USA | FORD F-150 09-14 PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS BLACK U-BAR STYLE - Projector Headlights - Headlights

Other option with Halos
http://www.anzousa.com/headlights/p...eadlights-g2-halo-l-e-d-black-amber-ccfl.html