Headlight bulb suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, im finally gonna pull my HIDs from my stock housings, tired of being "that guy." It really is too bright and not comfortable for other drivers around me. But, i cant seem to find my stock bulbs from when i did the swap, so im looking for replacements.

Has anybody used any headlight bulbs with particularly good luck? I'd like them white or a very light glacier blue color.

Thanks

dabears2k

Reaction score
So, im finally gonna pull my HIDs from my stock housings, tired of being "that guy." It really is too bright and not comfortable for other drivers around me. But, i cant seem to find my stock bulbs from when i did the swap, so im looking for replacements.

Has anybody used any headlight bulbs with particularly good luck? I'd like them white or a very light glacier blue color.

Thanks

Sounds like you would be a good candidate for our projector retrofit. Pm for details and a great deal...