head light auto turn on system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried search but didn't find anything or didn't know how to word it??

Question: Is there a way to adjust the headlight auto turn on? Ever notice when it starts getting dark you and every other Ford drivers lights are about the last to come on? Can this be adjusted?

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My lights are set to the auto selection and they come on without any problems. Sometimes even at first dusk....it may depend which way your facing the sun or you may have a bad photo cell....or whatever the hell they it

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My lights are set to the auto selection and they come on without any problems. Sometimes even at first dusk....it may depend which way your facing the sun or you may have a bad photo cell....or whatever the hell they it

I think my unit is fine but doesn't come on as fast as I would like it to. The wife's exploder is exactly the same. I think I'll try a little tape on it. On the freeway at dusk, 8 out 10 cars without lights are Fords or old cars. I've had people flash their lights indicating I need to turn mine on....