halogen vs projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The factory Ford projectors are definitely a worthwhile upgrade. I bought the OEM setup with retrofit harness from Dawson at Raptor Retrofits. I went OEM because I wanted OEM reliability. The halos etc. are cool, but I've heard enough cases of them going out and I already preferred the cleaner install on the OEM lights since the ballasts etc. are mounted directly to the back of the headlight housing.

Regarding grey or black, the grey costs more and looks like a cheap POS IMO and the black looks fantastic AND costs LESS. Also, if you have a black truck it's a no-brainer.

OP
OP
bakab1010

bakab1010

Reaction score
I have white with black wheels ... So that was my first thought to tie it all together but I just could find a good shot of it. Yes the grey looks sorta cheap .. Just can't make my mind up ha thanks for the input guys does Buying them from Dawson include a warranty of any kind?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

I saw what is said but didn't know if that covers the stock stuff to. I assumed it just meant the parts he added

OP
OP
bakab1010

bakab1010

Reaction score
That does look pretty clean and very nice with the black I agree if I had a black truck I wouldn't think twice