Group Buy: Putco 60" LED Tailgate Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So there was another topic on here about LED Tailgate bars and talks ensued about the Putco Bar, which we sell. So we decided to help you guys out on this purchase.

So we're willing to give you guys a bit of a discount on the Putco 60" LED Tailgate Bar. The price of the bar is $207.99 and available for purchase here: Putco 60" Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

What we're willing to do is after you buy the bar for $207.99 + Shipping, we'll credit you back after the sale to save on shipping and what not. Send us a private message if you want to know how much you'll pay in the end for the LED bar.

This group buy will go on for another week or so, until we run out of stock I suppose. But we figured since we have these available and a lot of folks want them, we'll try and help you guys out.

Price on the bar is $207.99 but again, we can credit you back the shipping fees and what not. Just private message us for exact details.

SwitchBladeFunctionsx800__57703.1480002505.1280.1280.jpg

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a good deal. Got a picture of it on the truck with it off? In other words I'd like to see what it looks like it just attached cuz I never been a big fan of those things but they certainly light up the back end of the truck for all those Priuses that want to park their front end under it.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not yet, mine isn't here. Mine arrives tuesday. I was never a big fan either. This one seems to be small and blend in, we'll see. I know it's a real popular bar. I don't have issues with Prius' coming near me :) They shake and **** themselves when I roll up

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so I think this is the area that folks were worried about on the 802A trucks with rear camera... will this affect the bar placement?

QnW4l9g.jpg

zekAzSF.jpg

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All F150's that i know of have the rear camera. It does not get in the way of that harness the bar mounts below it