GJ Motorsports 3rd Brakelight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be delivered tomorrow according to UPS . I will try and get installed over the 5 day weekend.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the support everyone. We put a lot of thought into the design and really took our time getting this to market so it would be built right.

Post up those photos when you get em!!!

DWH3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm finally planning to order one today since I've been slacking but want to make sure I understand which wiring harness I should get. I definitely want the reverse feature so I'm debating between the "Reverse Light Harness" and the "Stop/Tail/Turn Harness with Reverse." For the STT harness, how many upfitter switches would this use? Do I need anything not included in the kit? Also, at the very least I'm planning to connect the outer lights to a single upfitter switch and I'm assuming I need the Y splitter for that, correct?

Any other feedback on what wiring harness others have chosen and why would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Heads up, killer 4th of July deal on these..........smoking deal!! Kudos to GJ!

Where at.a sale might push me over the edge to getting one. I checked there website but it didn’t say anything about a sale. Thanks.

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday , very nice quality , definitely worth the wait. I will Post pics when i get it installed .

Last edited: