front grill lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RigidAZ

Rigid Rep
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here it is, the long awaited license plate mount for the front grill area. In place of the 20" E-Series we have mounted a pair of 4" E-Series allowing for your license plate...

the plate will cover about 1/2" of the end of the light but look very clean and get you the maximum amount of lightbar in the opening..You might even need to remove the large plate carrier and run just the plate with a top cover, without a Raptor here at the moment I cant tell..

the setup will be $470 the remainder of this week, bumping up to normal retail next week.
About $515-525 with shipping. It includes the wiring harness for hookup to the Aux switches.

The pics show both the 20" and pair of 4" setups...and yes, they are at the powdercoat shop due back here late this week..email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks for taking a look..

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is really Nice!!!

I still need to call about the other lights. If I can get some free time I'll do that today.

HarleyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You had mentioned somewhere else that trimming of the bumperette is required. Can you post the mounting instructions and or pictures of the trimming required? I don't want to throw down $500 until I know what it's actually going to entail for the installation

OP
OP
RigidAZ

RigidAZ

Rigid Rep
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
very simple mod, and re-installation is not too bad. You need a pick tool and 2 minutes..

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
very simple mod, and re-installation is not too bad. You need a pick tool and 2 minutes..

This is from my truck guys. Those of you who will be at the Roundup this weekend will see but for those that won't, this is a very easy thing to do. The bumperettes have 4 tabs on the back that need to be pryed over the edge to hold on, that's where a pick tool with a hook or long skinny srewdriver comes in. It's possible to even do that while leaving them on but, it's much cleaner if you go ahead and take them off....I've had mine off and back on a couple of times now.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hurrah!!!... just for the record Taylor... I never gave up on ya <G>.

OK, here is the deal, I want to buy the 4 inch set up in white, a set of Duallys set up as amber fogs in the corner vents and a pair of dually's as reverse/camera lights in the back.

I need your help in deciding what exactly I need to order.

1. The new set up is great... but to use it for driving lites do I need spots or floods? I assume spot but want your opinion.

2. The dualies in the corner vents seem to be my best shot at fogs.

- Can you think of any better place on the Raptorfor a set of dualies set up as Fogs?
- Do you have a bracket worked up for mounting a single dually in the wheel vents?

Remember, although I liked SOCO's great double dually set up, I wanted the lights set further back so they don't stick out as much. Several others have voiced a desire for a more 'form fitting' install as well. Is this possible?

- And I am assuming that I want flood pattern on the Fogs... do you agree?

3. The reverse/camera lights should be floods? Do you have a bracket worked up for those?

One last question (and I can hear the "Thank GOD" coming from you <G>) is a minor one... but are the bezels on the lights removable? It seems that in all the installs I have seen, the "Rigid" name on the bezel is upside down. Can it be removed to turn it over?

Ok, one more <G>. You have talked about security hardware for mounting... but I didn't catch if you sold them or not. It would be nice to get the units with screws etc. of the right size and length without having to measure and order online.

Thanks buddy, you are a great guy! I am REALLY looking forward to these lights.

OP
OP
RigidAZ

RigidAZ

Rigid Rep
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hurrah!!!... just for the record Taylor... I never gave up on ya <G>.

OK, here is the deal, I want to buy the 4 inch set up in white, a set of Duallys set up as amber fogs in the corner vents and a pair of dually's as reverse/camera lights in the back.

I need your help in deciding what exactly I need to order.

1. The new set up is great... but to use it for driving lites do I need spots or floods? I assume spot but want your opinion. I would go with Spot..

2. The dualies in the corner vents seem to be my best shot at fogs.

- Can you think of any better place on the Raptorfor a set of dualies set up as Fogs? no
- Do you have a bracket worked up for mounting a single dually in the wheel vents? you could drill a hole between the two already there for a single light. this would also allow you to position further back the light like you want to.

Remember, although I liked SOCO's great double dually set up, I wanted the lights set further back so they don't stick out as much. Several others have voiced a desire for a more 'form fitting' install as well. Is this possible? above answer

- And I am assuming that I want flood pattern on the Fogs... do you agree?yes

3. The reverse/camera lights should be floods? Do you have a bracket worked up for those?yes, no bracket, but easily mountable at the rear of the truck.

One last question (and I can hear the "Thank GOD" coming from you <G>) is a minor one... but are the bezels on the lights removable? It seems that in all the installs I have seen, the "Rigid" name on the bezel is upside down. Can it be removed to turn it over?the bezels are reversable. I will be shipping lights with them right side up...

Ok, one more <G>. You have talked about security hardware for mounting... but I didn't catch if you sold them or not. It would be nice to get the units with screws etc. of the right size and length without having to measure and order online.i have security nuts for the 20", and expecting shortly nuts for the dually's.

Thanks buddy, you are a great guy! I am REALLY looking forward to these lights.

hopefully this answers your questions...thx for the interest..
Taylor
RIGID