Front Bumper and Lights Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
our bumpers can be built for any brand of lighting, bumpers are shown with Vision X lighting. and are 100% bolt on, and they FIT 100%.
luxury_ford_raptor1.png

winch_bolt_on_bumper.png

desert_truck.png

luxury_raptor_bumper.png

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD Venom and some Rigids! :head3:

URL=http://s50.photobucket.com/user/Rube1966/media/Hood005_zpsbc74de70.jpg.html]Hood005_zpsbc74de70.jpg[/URL]

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mike you need to update your photo of your bumper, with how not to retrieve a vehicle rashes

Just for you Luke! :devilfinger:

ADD Venom (with one of a kind custom center dimple) and Rigids & VisionX light Cannons (will be wired next week, along with some other goodies...)

image_zps87a21d6e.jpg

Last edited:

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Save some money

You could save some money and just add the M&R fog light kit for $450 to the stock bumper. Great light out put and looks good with keeping your trucks original look.

Attachments

• DSC_0099.jpg
    DSC_0099.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 139
OP
OP
K

Kimberly

Roush Off Road Package
FRF Lady
Reaction score
This looks hot.

I love the way my ADD bumper looks on my raptor!

I disliked trying to get a return call back from them when i had an issue or question. im still waiting for a call back from Nate but im not holding my breath. I'm waiting for my payment invoice that two deferent employees said they would email me multiple times each. The powder coating was scuffed in a couple spots from how they packaged it. The 4 bolts to hold the bumper to the truck only 3 line up and the bumper is right on one fender flare but a half inch or more away from the other fender flare.

There are a few other issue but I feel like I'm ranting and this is not the place. Every manufacture you deal with may have these issue at one time or another. Good luck!

I really like this! I am sorry you are having hell with the customer service. UGH.