Front Bumper and Lights Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kimberly

Roush Off Road Package
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I would like to see about dressing up the front of my truck. Any ideas? Pics? Please?

Thanks all!

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the way my ADD bumper looks on my raptor!

I disliked trying to get a return call back from them when i had an issue or question. im still waiting for a call back from Nate but im not holding my breath. I'm waiting for my payment invoice that two deferent employees said they would email me multiple times each. The powder coating was scuffed in a couple spots from how they packaged it. The 4 bolts to hold the bumper to the truck only 3 line up and the bumper is right on one fender flare but a half inch or more away from the other fender flare.

There are a few other issue but I feel like I'm ranting and this is not the place. Every manufacture you deal with may have these issue at one time or another. Good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 204

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a RPG prerunner on order and like you I can't wait. It seems RPG's reputation is impeccable and at the end of the day I vote with my wallet. :)

Yup go RPG! I sold my ADD bumpers and bought RPG raceline frot and rear! Can't wait to get them bad boys this week hopefully caughjeffhurryupandexpressshipthemtomecaugh

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear a bunch of ADD bashing but every single time I've called or emailed them, they have answered/responded immediately and Nate was super cool. I only really liked the ADD race and luckily I was able to find one slightly used with no dings. Saved me a bunch of cashola. I really like the ADD Race and Venoms. Take a gander at them and if you like them, shop with confidence. They have been great to me and I've called them 5+ times.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the issue is that once they have your $$ (above examples) they stop responding. I don't think they have your money yet.

I hear a bunch of ADD bashing but every single time I've called or emailed them, they have answered/responded immediately and Nate was super cool. I only really liked the ADD race and luckily I was able to find one slightly used with no dings. Saved me a bunch of cashola. I really like the ADD Race and Venoms. Take a gander at them and if you like them, shop with confidence. They have been great to me and I've called them 5+ times.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner