Ford Racing Light Bar & Front License Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegeneral101

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Ford Racing light bar allows for a front license plate? I have the front plate mounted now, but haven't seen any definitive evidence that the plate can stay where it is. Maybe I'll need to fabricate something to shift it down? Thoughts?

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a front plate and the ford racing bar. I can take some pics later today if you want.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have it as well, no fab needed, bolts right on, just leave all the large bolts on the tow hooks very loose and install the 2 small bolts for the license plate holes first, or you'll curse a bit.

OP
OP
thegeneral101

thegeneral101

Reaction score
I have a front plate and the ford racing bar. I can take some pics later today if you want.

Would love to see the front! Perhaps a few angles if you can, one at least a bit lower. Really excited to get the bar and some of the KC Rally 800s.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I don't know if this would help with your question:

View attachment 69434

Yeah, I've seen this -- I also saw a black one -- but the angle was hard to tell how much of the plate was exposed. Thanks for posting it

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took a look at it. It's too dark over here for taking pictures and i deleted the original license plate holder ( did it a year ago so forgot about it). I bought a simple plate holder and drilled straight into the lower part of the bumper. Holder is now only attached with two bolds on the bottom of the plate.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

63f2a7e8a8cd7903a431a146072f0b52.jpg

This is how it looks. (Older picture)

OP
OP
thegeneral101

thegeneral101

Reaction score
I just took a look at it. It's too dark over here for taking pictures and i deleted the original license plate holder ( did it a year ago so forgot about it). I bought a simple plate holder and drilled straight into the lower part of the bumper. Holder is now only attached with two bolds on the bottom of the plate.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

63f2a7e8a8cd7903a431a146072f0b52.jpg

This is how it looks. (Older picture)

Picture isn't coming through, can you try to repost. And maybe I'll do that, just add another holder once the bar has been installed. I'd prefer not to drill new holes, but might have to.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picture isn't coming through, can you try to repost. And maybe I'll do that, just add another holder once the bar has been installed. I'd prefer not to drill new holes, but might have to.
You don't drill new holes!! ******** it!!! It's a simple bolt on!!

Did I say that out loud, lol