Fog Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am going to pull the trigger on some of the pods to use as fog lights. I know everyone has 2 sets on each side of the bumper, so are both used as fog lights? I won't, don't do any off roading (yes she is a street queen and proud of her). So if I want the lights mainly for fog lights which ones should I look for?

mikehoncho88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One spot and one flood is a good combo. If you want a true fog pattern, you might want to try the driving light. Rigid doesn't recommend it as a true fog light, but the pattern looks right to me.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have D2 driving lights (white and amber) in the fog light openings and Whelen micro-pioneer on each side of the tag. If you're staying on pavement, you will not be able to use the D2 whites without everyone flashing at you. You can get away with the ambers though. I run the D2 ambers more than the D2 whites and Whelens on the road. Bonus is that its a perfect light color match with the marker lights and looks really good when you just have the markers on with the ambers.

Attachments

• Driving with lights.jpg
    Driving with lights.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 50
Last edited: