Flush fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's not a huge market for it. The amount of money and engineering to get a decent light pattern out of that odd shaped opening is cost prohibitive. Especially when everyone goes LEDs on that or other locations or hid spot. Only people that would buy oem style lights with crap output for those spots are street queens
hey now, the ones i am making wont be "crap"

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If your willing to pour the thousands of dollars into optical engineering and refractory and reflecotry lenses to get a decent mirror than, more power to you.

I dont see any company willing to risk that investment, the ROI just isnt there.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why not just make a housing the right shape etc and stuff it full of LED's with there own reflectors?

easy....done

Last edited:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Ching Chang chong. Can't understand you!!"

(black white supremacist for those who don't recognize it)

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

There's not a huge market for it. The amount of money and engineering to get a decent light pattern out of that odd shaped opening is cost prohibitive. Especially when everyone goes LEDs on that or other locations or hid spot. Only people that would buy oem style lights with crap output for those spots are street queens

I'd say most Raptors are street queens (this forum is not a representative sample of all Raptor owners).

The issue would be how many street queen owners would spend anything to modify their trucks, and how would you make them aware such a kit was available.

OP
OP
L

loonibab

Reaction score
I just want some flush fogs.. damn

Anybody have other suggestions for fogs and where to get them? i see some on ebay but i'm not sure if that's the best route to go.

thanks

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just want some flush fogs.. damn

Anybody have other suggestions for fogs and where to get them? i see some on ebay but i'm not sure if that's the best route to go.

thanks

Put regular LEDs in and make a Lexan curved cover for the look. Lexan is easy to shape and form when heated with a heat gun and will withstand impact.

Another words, make your own.:winner_first_h4h: