Flush fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not that everyone has money like Chris Ross(lol), but I've always been curious if a 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo LED fog light turn signal combo would look like at the top (longest) part of the bumper hole. :shrug:

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not that everyone has money like Chris Ross(lol), but I've always been curious if a 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo LED fog light turn signal combo would look like at the top (longest) part of the bumper hole. :shrug:
As close as you're gonna get.

17183d1361339605-someone-spent-lot-money-modding-raptor-its-sale-silver-raptor-front-view.jpg

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What! the hell Are you talking about? A what where?

I'm blonde so you'll have excuse me. But I believe that in the front bumper of a 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo, there is a swept back LED turn/signal fog light that might match the same curve as our factory front bumpers and the light might fit inside of the end open holes of our factory front bumper.
Maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about. Maybe I should get laid for a change. I got lots of dumb ideas like that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 418
OP
OP
L

loonibab

Reaction score
i cannot believe nobody makes a stock-like fog light for this truck

it would be a great market for someone who has time on their hands

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's not a huge market for it. The amount of money and engineering to get a decent light pattern out of that odd shaped opening is cost prohibitive. Especially when everyone goes LEDs on that or other locations or hid spot. Only people that would buy oem style lights with crap output for those spots are street queens

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd want a pair of lights in mine. The inner pair to point forward, and the outer pair to be at the same angle as the curve at that part of the bumper to cast more light to the sides for turning off road.