First light kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the Baja Designs, dual 20 inch stealth bumper lights .( the ones that mount in the square hole in the bumper) 16,800 lumens!

If so how how you like it?

Anybody mount these? Could I power 14 amp draw of theses dual 20 inch lights with one up fitter switch?

Thanks

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting Baja Designs Onx6 20" for that slot. I think the Onx has longer throw. Will report more when its it in.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might also consider the VisionX 21" Xmitter Xtreme Raptor lower grill kit with 17,748 lumens.

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Copy, thanks.

One question for the guys and gals that live in snowy areas. Do the lights get covered like I think they would down low, from the snow? I don't mean pushing snow off road but just from driving?

My old KC DAYLIGHTERS would get hot and melt any snow covering them but I don't know with theses LEDS

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I didn't have any issues at snoball. LEDs don't get as hot but they still get warm.

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any more input?

Copy, thanks.

One question for the guys and gals that live in snowy areas. Do the lights get covered like I think they would down low, from the snow? I don't mean pushing snow off road but just from driving?

My old KC DAYLIGHTERS would get hot and melt any snow covering them but I don't know with theses LEDS

Any more snow and ice real world input from the folks who live in the cold. I don't want to spend $1000 plus buck to not have them stay clear in the snow and ice here in Montana.

Thanks