finished with aftermarket switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Jag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the labeled switches. Would be helpful for when I bump my head into the window... LOL

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally done with the spod switch bank and new switches.

I started with the OEM up fitters, then added another 4 up fitters in the dash, then got the spod and removed the additional 4 upfitters.

I didn't like the spod being powered by an always on circuit nor did i like the switch lighting. so I got rockers with power on indictor lights and switch ID lights.

In addition I installed a 200 amp automotive relay which closes and opens with an ignition controlled power source so the lights and compressor, controlled by these switches, will only work with the ignition on.

I'm very happy with the final result...

thanks to Rookie for the ride in his truck which is where i first saw the Spod switch bank!

So you had the switches custom made? That's awesome!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
That's pretty cool... Get yourself a Mob Armor phone mount now.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I almost ordered that with mine but I couldn't justify its use other than to show off. Lol. I'm sure there are plenty of uses, a winch control probably being the biggest if you don't have a remote winch. I didn't look to see what the range on it was. It would also be nice to control my patterns on the vertex.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost ordered that with mine but I couldn't justify its use other than to show off. Lol. I'm sure there are plenty of uses, a winch control probably being the biggest if you don't have a remote winch. I didn't look to see what the range on it was. It would also be nice to control my patterns on the vertex. freedommotorsports.us Phone: 260-444-7503 Email: [email protected]

Like most things like this it's has the show off quality and I think the only real function pickup is if you're out of your truck and find you need your lights. But we're talking saving steps and seconds. Not that big a deal I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner