FINALLY a Bezel/light kit for the Stock Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Due to popular demand, we are redesigning our website to offer plug n play kits for Rigid, KC, and Baja Designs cube lights in addition to the Vision-X!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rigid Bracket Swap over

Has anyone officially switched over to this bezel and mounting bracket from a Rigid bracket? If so, how does the bracket differ and do your existing drilled holes from the Rigid bracket interfere with the new drilled holes needed for the new bracket w/bezel?

I got some great feedback on this-- "its quick and easy" One of the four holes lines up perfectly then its just a matter of drilling the other three and placing the bolts, the folks who have reported back to me reported that it took less than an hour from start to finish including placing the lights.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I want to pull the trigger on these mounts. What say the forum experts, spring for Rigid D2 driving or go with the cheaper Optimus option?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I want to pull the trigger on these mounts. What say the forum experts, spring for Rigid D2 driving or go with the cheaper Optimus option?

Not to throw another wrench in the works for you but -- also checkout the vision X halo if you haven't seen them already.