Factory Interior Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nitrous Kyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already ordered my 2013 SCREW in blue flame and while building it I thought the picture of the factory interior light kit looked pretty nice so I added it. I had not found this forum yet and after reading some of the responses on the factory kit, now I am regretting it. :facepalm: It has only been a week since I ordered the truck, what are the chances of cancelling that option? Also if anybody did get that option on their trucks can you post some pictures to see how it looks?

Also do any of you have the interior blue accents? Do you like it? I didn't order it on my truck but the more I look at it, I wish I would have gotten it, especially since I got blue flame metallic exterior. Maybe its not too late to change some things up on the order. I wish I would have found this forum sooner!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kyle, welcome to the forum.
I have the blue interior, and love it. Most people who like the blue flame trucks like the blue accents. But it's not for everyone. One thing that is nice with the blue accent package is the speaker grills are black, as opposed to grey/ silver.

I'm sure you will be able to cancel the interior lighting.

Here you can see some pics of the seat.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=413412

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went to order the interior light kit with mine, found out it is actually a dealer installed item, so you can probably tell the dealer not to install it

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm sure you can still cancel it, also might be a good idea to check out the official waiting thread, those guys are very knowledgeable about orders. :welcome: to the forum!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Nitrous Kyle

Nitrous Kyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, just got off the phone with the General Sales Manager of the dealership where I ordered the truck. He got the order changed to NO interior light kit, and added the blue interior accents. Phew, that was close.

Thanks FRF for saving me some money on the light kit, and then making me spend more for the blue interior accents lol. I can see that this sight is going to make me spend more money on this truck than I was expecting.

I already want an ADD Stealth Bumper, 40" Rigid LED light bar, and a winch, and I have only been a member for a day lol.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, just got off the phone with the General Sales Manager of the dealership where I ordered the truck. He got the order changed to NO interior light kit, and added the blue interior accents. Phew, that was close.

Thanks FRF for saving me some money on the light kit, and then making me spend more for the blue interior accents lol. I can see that this sight is going to make me spend more money on this truck than I was expecting.

I already want an ADD Stealth Bumper, 40" Rigid LED light bar, and a winch, and I have only been a member for a day lol.
good luck with that........haha

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score

I'll just leave this here... :emotions33:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/gift-buying-guide-raptor-owner-17871/

:emotions36: