Ebay black projector headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glamisbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried these out? They look awesome and the price is not bad at all.

ebay headlight.JPG

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have experience with those particular lights but I've tried cheaper lights from ebay on two other trucks I have and I've had issues with both. The cheaper lights seem to always get water in them and fog up on the inside. Plus the halo's and C bar lights in them burn out pretty quick. If you do decide to get them though make sure you let us know if they're good or not.

OP
OP
glamisbound

glamisbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And when i say the price is not bad, I mean they are $400 not $1200 like some of the headlights out there. Not exactly "cheap" i guess.

Here they are on the Baja Coyote truck..maybe they can chime in on them

baja coyote.jpg

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And when i say the price is not bad, I mean they are $400 not $1200 like some of the headlights out there. Not exactly "cheap" i guess.

Here they are on the Baja Coyote truck..maybe they can chime in on them

View attachment 66188

I am currently doing a retrofit build with these headlights. My initial impression of these are pretty good. They look very well sealed. They fit well and they look good. Only con is the lighting sucks. Which I expected anyway.

If your trying to save money I would at least do these with a HID kit and call it a day.

Here was the cheapest for me. Amazon.com: Ford F150 Projector Headlights Halogen Model Only Light Bar DRL Black Housing With Clear Lens + Free Gift Hyper Black Turbo Key Chain.: Automotive

Couple pics.

20150710_180907_zpse6pmsuka.jpg

FB_IMG_1436584260049_zpsjibf35ku.jpg

FB_IMG_1436584936381_zps8q2vm4iv.jpg

FB_IMG_1436584131555_zpsff0shfcs.jpg

20150710_205654_zps3eptlq4a.jpg

And what the DRL looks like in the day light.

20150705_184905_zpsbrz6crwa.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
glamisbound

glamisbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good! I think those are the route that ill go. Im already running hids so they should be good.

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are they h7s I think. Whatever the factory halogens are

The reason I ask is because the Halogen model of this headlight has a different bulb type than the stock H13 installed in the O.E. headlight. I believe is may have a H1 bulb with a harness going to a H13 Plug. Their is a HID model that is a little more expensive but I'm assuming its a plug and play for the O.E. HID headlight.

OP
OP
glamisbound

glamisbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason I ask is because the Halogen model of this headlight has a different bulb type than the stock H13 installed in the O.E. headlight. I believe is may have a H1 bulb with a harness going to a H13 Plug. Their is a HID model that is a little more expensive but I'm assuming its a plug and play for the O.E. HID headlight.

H13 sounds right. H7s are for the harley lol woops. But yea i emailed them on ebay on what i had and they said itd work if im adapted to the halogen oem headlights.