GEN 1 Dually light pics-post them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would absolutely go with the D2 series over the original duallys. I took the below photos of two duallys (not D2) and I found the results not to exciting. Just my opinion.

b8f056bceaf762888af6dc41c5a5dc4b.jpg

cc73044259c46f0b672edc13478c776a.jpg

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd recommend Baja Designs over the Rigid's any day. rigids put out a poor beam that doesn't go very far. not what you want when driving at any speed

Not to mention I've had my d1 warrantied about 4 or 5 times. They won't honor the lifetime warranty anymore. Done with them!!

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd recommend Baja Designs over the Rigid's any day. rigids put out a poor beam that doesn't go very far. not what you want when driving at any speed

I'm looking at switching my Rigids to Baja designs. The quality seems much better with Baja.

It is much better. Plus they are better to work with if their ever is an issue. Installing my Squadron Pro's on my truck this weekend :biggrin:

Thanks for the support! We really appreciate it. Happy to be a part of the fun here at FRF. :favorites13:

www.bajadesigns.com

-Bailey, Baja Designs