GEN 1 Dually light pics-post them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on buying some dually fog lights for a stock bumper. And can't decide if I should go with all clear or have 2 ambers. I would like to see some red raptors with either type lights. I may decide then.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went with D2's and a set of amber covers. Since then I replaced one set with the DOT fogs and put the ambers on them. I also carry a blue set around in the winter.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
While these are not the Rigid Duallys, this is one of our customers running Baja Designs cubes. He did amber covers instead of amber lenses so he can remove them if needed.

7993115ac20a972fff04af8a68ff0208.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

And here's a picture of my truck when it was stock with the amber/white combo:

bf268fafe4fefa1173da2549ed119e49.jpg

OP
OP
R

RSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While these are not the Rigid Duallys, this is one of our customers running Baja Designs cubes. He did amber covers instead of amber lenses so he can remove them if needed.

7993115ac20a972fff04af8a68ff0208.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

And here's a picture of my truck when it was stock with the amber/white combo:

bf268fafe4fefa1173da2549ed119e49.jpg

That's the set up Im looking for on your truck...D2's because I plan on running the stock bumper for awhile. They do come in Amber correct?

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran the setup your looking for on my stock bumper. I would strongly consider going white and using covers, I had Amber and blue. Either way Nick@Apollo-Optics can get you hooked up. They have great service and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ran the setup your looking for on my stock bumper. I would strongly consider going white and using covers, I had Amber and blue. Either way Nick@Apollo-Optics can get you hooked up. They have great service and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Thank you for the kind words and vote of confidence, TJ!

Hopscotch

Reaction score
I'd agree with getting white with amber covers. I have spots pointed forward and floods out to the side. I run them at night on the street all the time, then I take the amber covers off when Im offroading

b295b8aca1e5b817723fee3f74b99641.jpg

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I strongly recommend looking at the DOT version. I originally installed a set of floods and spot combo, and regularly got flashed when I had them on. Angled them further down and their was still a significant glare. Got pulled over by VA's finest and ticketed for running off road lighting.

Purchased a set of DOT Rigid and never looked back. Since we don't have factory fogs I like to run mine at night on darker roads.